วันจันทร์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

ZUMBA ® pricetag-cooldown, pricetag of Jessie J. Bruno ft

ZUMBA ® pricetag-cooldown, pricetag of Jessie J. Bruno ft Video Clips. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


HOW WorldViajanteDance on Facebook: Facebook.com / WorldViajanteDanceZumba I used this song as a cooldown, just before stretching. I show a couple of different versions of the song, if you want to be optimistic. The stepper motor is a slower version, while the other combination to take a step back, one step forward, one step back, and step is a bit 'faster. I ruin a bit ', but I'm sure you get the idea! Please visit my blog at: WorldViajante-Dance.blogspot.com I was inspired to create thisjessicaamy315 when I saw the vines and spiders in his videos: youtu.be are PS My shoes are Nike Huarache dance levels low, and my fedora and rubber bracelets ZUMBA ® "), I just know that all crazy ZUMBA ® fans have always finding the best shoes and accessories ...

Tags: choreography, Zumba, jessicaamy315, ZUMBA®, dance, stretch, stretching, class, dancing, hip, hop, rap, pop, music, boogie, Bruno, jessiej, pricetag, grapevine, tap, modern, rehearsal, contemporary, instructor, ZIN, zumbawear, fedora, spin, spinning, dancer, instructing, tutorial, studio, gym, workout, health, song, zumbafitness, Vermillion, Wellness, breathe, weight, loss, exercise, muscle, body, LIKE, worldviajantedance, on, facebook:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น