วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

In These Shoes? - Kirsty MacColl

In These Shoes? - Kirsty MacColl Video Clips. Duration : 3.58 Mins.


"In These Shoes?" by Kirsty MacColl from her album "Tropical Brainstorm." LYRICS INCLUDED BELOW: "In These Shoes?" Kirsty MacColl I once met a man with a sense of adventure He was dressed to thrill wherever he went He said "Let's make love on a mountain top Under the stars, on a big hard rock." I said "In these shoes? I don't think so." I said "Honey, let's do it here." So I'm sitting at a bar in Guadalajara In walks a guy with a faraway look in his eyes He said "I've got a powerful horse outside Climb on the back, I'll take you for a ride I know a little place; we can get there for the break of day." I said "In these shoes? No way, Jose." I said "Honey, let's stay right here." No le gusta caminar No puede montar la caballo ¿Como se puede bailar? Es un escandolo Then I met an Englishman, "Oh," he said "Won't you walk up and down my spine? It makes me feel strangely alive." I said "In these shoes? I doubt you'd survive." I said "Honey, let's do it." Let's stay right here No le gusta caminar No puede montar la caballo ¿Como se puede bailar? Es un escandolo No le gusta caminar No puede montar la caballo ¿Como se puede bailar? Es un escandolo No le gusta caminar No puede montar la caballo ¿Como se puede bailar? Es un escandolo Let's stay right here... No le gusta caminar No puede montar la caballo ¿Como se puede bailar?

Tags: In, These, Shoes, Kirsty, maccoll, Tropical, Brainstorm, Under, This, Smile

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น